- NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- Good Size Bathroom and Separate WC
- Housing Benefit Tenants Considered With a Suitable Guarantor
- Close to Margate Station, Town Centre and Sea Front
- One Double Bedroom Split Level Maisonette With Own Garden
- Good Size Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating Throughout and Part Double Glazed
- Pets Accepted
**NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED** Synergy Property Associates have to offer to let this one double bedroom split level maisonette over two floors with own private entrance and own private rear garden. This maisonette comprises of a lounge, good size separate fitted kitchen, bathroom, separate WC, gas central heating, and is part double glazed.
Please note that Housing Benefit Tenants are considered with a suitable guarantor only, with pets being allowed.
A property like this with demand high locally for rental accommodation will go quick, so please call to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment. We look forward to showing you around soon.
With stairs to first floor
Lounge - 16'3" (4.95m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
UPVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
UPVC Double Glazed Door leading to Garden, Range of Fitted Wall and Base Units with Worksurfaces over, Wall Mounted New Combination Boiler, Integrated Oven with Electric Hob
Bedroom - 13'7" (4.14m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Window to Front, Radiator
With Bath, Wall Mounted Wash Hand Basin, Window to Rear, Local Tiling, Radiator
UPVC Double Glazed Window to Side, Low Level Flush WC
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.